movieswelcome

Welcome!!!




Friday, July 15, 2011

Andrew Garfield put the outfit of the Spiderman!

Ο Andrew Garfield έβαλε τη στολή

He is the new Spiderman and friends of comics waiting eagerly to see him transformed into Spider-Man. The Andrew Garfield is photographed with his uniform on the cover of Entertainment Weekly and talks about the relationship with the character played in Peter Parker. "I always thought that I am stronger internally than externally, and that I have created several problems. Identified with Peter Parker because I felt that way. I read and loved very specific comics and watched the animated series. I dressed young Spiderman and my brother Superman », says the actor in the magazine. The film "The Amazing Spiderman" will be released in the new year.


No comments:

Post a Comment