movieswelcome

Welcome!!!




Friday, February 17, 2012

Michael Fassbender & Gina Carano Premiere 'Haywire' in Berlin.

Antonio Banderas - Michael Fassbender: Ξεχώρισαν στην πρεμιέρα του Haywire

Michael Fassbender and Gina Carano arrive at the Haywire premiere during the Berlin International Film Festival on Wednesday (February 15) at Berlinale Palast in Berlin, Germany.
The co-stars, joined by fellow cast members Antonio Banderas,Natascha Berg, and director Steven Soderbergh, hit the red carpet after promoting the action flick at a photo call earlier in the day.
“I find it really interesting the adrenaline that you get filming,” Gina, a mixed martial arts star, told reporters. “It’s a more prolonged adrenaline than, say, fighting, which is a lot more harsh.”
“I found out that I got my ass kicked better than I kick ass,” Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment