movieswelcome

Welcome!!!




Friday, June 17, 2011

Reynolds at Green Lantern premiere

Ryan Reynolds confessed he was "pinching" himself at the glitzy Hollywood premiere of his new film Green Lantern.
"This is one of those pinch yourself moments," he admitted. "I remember when I was 19, moving to this city and having just a few bucks in my pocket, I was terrified."
The 34-year-old star couldn't quite take in the fevered reception he got from fans on Hollywood Boulevard.
"I've been lucky enough over the years not to be stuck in one genre, so I get to do a few different things - dramas, comedies, superhero movies - it's a real privilege, its not something I take lightly," he admitted.


Ryan revealed that he had to undergo a rigorous training regime to take on the lead role in the DC Superhero film.
"There was a lot of physical training but that was sort of to be expected in a movie like this," he explained, "most of it was just so I didn't get hurt."
Ryan's co-star Mark Strong also said Reynolds showed he had a good sense of humour on the set of the film.
He's a funny guy and you can't keep a funny guy down," the British actor said. "He's got wit. I think there's a really good balance between the serious elements and the witty elements."
And keeping a sense of humour was a must during the shoot as the cast had
to rely on their imaginations to create the fantastical scenes around them.


"You're imagining everything, you're essentially in this big blue room with all these cameras and wires and everything you're reacting to is using your imagination," Mark added.










Watch it :



No comments:

Post a Comment