movieswelcome

Welcome!!!




Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Ιnterview with Petros Antoniadis!..:))



Alter - A Film by Petros Antoniadis

 Τhe film's director of Alter  , Peter Antoniades which his film participated in the Festival from Los Angeles gave me a short interview about  his inspiration, the content and the purpose of the movie, the symbolism of the main hero and his future plans!

-I want to tell you a few words about the movie!
This is a short film without words which refers to the temperament of an artist who, because of the diversity which is the pipeline of the social ignorance. Through the Alter Ego tries to discover himself and lead to mental freedom.



-What gave you inspiration for the film;
Inspiration is something that comes only when you are ready to receive. Not sure what gives you always kick off a new creation.



-What exactly is the message you'd like to give through your movie;
 I leave it to each individual viewer to discover. Anyone can take "his" message of the film. One thing is certain. Only if we follow the "me" and our "want" is completed, we can!



-Why did you choose the artist intended expression of social ignorance;
The artist represents the artistic side of each man. Social ignorance accept any"different" man, everyone makes personal choices based on the "me" and not "all". No but lacks interest and citizenship!


-Are you going to direct an another film;
Yes of course! Although more my interest is turned to industry Cinematography, directing it to always be in my own personal choices!

-What is your favorite movie from those who have attended;
I do not want to mention one as many are those who, each for its own sake, I could have the "favorite" me. Some of them belong to the field of Greek cinema. Wait,definitely a lot from him!




Photos from the film :




Watch it :


And of course, photo from my meeting with Petros :




No comments:

Post a Comment